Do you want to use Tinder but don’t want your parents, friends to know about it. If yes then you are at right place as we are going to share the way to use tinder without facebook login anonymously.
There are so many questions people ask about using tinder like Can you use tinder without facebook?. We will share Dating Apps like Tinder and its alternatives which work without Facebook in another article.
When it comes to socializing and dating apps, Tinder is certainly the best of all. Since its inception in 2012, It has become extremely popular among the young stars. Within 5 years, It has been downloaded by more than 60 million people across the globe. It is still regarded as one of the top rated dating apps.
How to use Tinder without Facebook (the simplest and only real way)
Like any other app, Tinder will also ask you to sign in via Facebook. Linking it with Facebook will mess up all your hopes of dating or socializing privately. It is difficult to use it without making all your Facebook contacts aware of it.
If you don’t want your relatives or friends on Facebook to that you are dating secretly, then there are ways to hide it as well. Well, you can use Tinder without having to link Facebook with it.
Also Read: Can you Download Facetime for Android?
So it is possible to use Tinder without Facebook?
Now let’s see why Tinder is linked to Facebook? It has been observed that many websites don’t create their own log-in panel and asks users to use the Facebook account to login. Tinder is one such app which lacks the log-in system; therefore, Facebook is the only option to get inside this app.
How can Tinder be used without Facebook, if it is not having its own log-in panel? Since you won’t be able to use it without the Facebook account, it is a clever idea to change the privacy settings.
Change the Tinder App Visibility setting
1. Access your existing Facebook Account
2. Go to the settings page
3. On your left, you will find the application option, click on it
4. If you are using Facebook for a long time, it is likely that you will have ample of apps showing up on the list. Select Tinder from so many displayed list
5. Once you click on it, a pop-up will appear asking you to change the visibility
6. Click on the drop down option located right next to it, change the app visibility option to ‘only me’
However, your work does not end here, you now need to manipulate your Tinder Account as well.
- Log-in to the app.
- Go to settings
- Click on the ‘Show me on Tinder Social’
Once you toggle off this option, your posts won’t be showing up on Facebook. The best thing is your relatives, your friends or your professional connections on Facebook won’t be able to see on Tinder as well. Your timeline won’t display any activities taking place on your Tinder account. Your friends or your relatives will not get a single hint about your dating adventure.
Your timeline won’t display any activities taking place on your Tinder account. Your friends or your relatives will not get a single hint about your dating adventure.
Here are few reasons why you should not link Facebook with Tinder
- Tinder will access all your Facebook contacts: While using Tinder you need to be a little careful. If you happen to click on ‘yes’ while viewing the contacts, Tinder will scan your entire Facebook contact list to find a possible match for you. This can be a little embarrassing. All your friends, your relatives, and your professional contacts will know you are trying to date secretly.
- Photo syncing: All your publicly displayed photographs on Facebook will automatically get synchronized with your Tinder account. In this way, your privacy will be compromised.
- No privacy: Tinder stores all the dating information. If ever your Tinder account gest hacked then all your private dating information will be open to the public eye on Facebook since both are linked.
I don’t have Facebook can I use Tinder
Till now there is no official way of using Tinder without linking Facebook. All you can do is manipulate the privacy setting in order to protect your all your information. If you are having a second thought about linking Tinder and Facebook, then create a new Facebook account exclusively for Tinder.
- Create a new I’d
- Search for Facebook.com
- Once you open Facebook, you will find a page asking for all your details, fill it up
- Open your Tinder application, tap on Login with Facebook
Most people using Tinder are opting for the new Facebook account. Since this is a whole new account, you can feed in whatever information you want. Try limiting the information on Facebook, so that if ever your Tinder account gets hacked, you won’t be losing anything.
However, Facebook does not allow one person to run multiple accounts at the same time, it actually violets the terms and conditions of Facebook. You will always be at the risk of getting locked out after some time.
Create a temporary E-Mail ID
Gmail or Hotmail or even Yahoo email will ask you to verify your mobile number or any other existing e-mail ID, which we do not want. There are services which enable a person to create a temporary email account, opt for those services.
These temporary email accounts are easy to create and do not require huge verification processes. So for creating a new Facebook account which will last for a long time, create a temporary email I’d first, before proceeding with the next step.
In order to avoid violating any terms and conditions, log out of your existing Facebook account, while creating the new one. Use variation while entering your name, so that Facebook does not recognize you. Enter your details but try to avoid using the same password that you are using for your current Facebook account.
You can keep your real birthday but if you are panicky about the same, then change it the day but keep the moth same, since it will be displayed on your Tinder account as well.
If you are too lazy and don’t really want to go through all the troubles of creating temporary e-mail Id, then are you can access Tinder linking your existing Facebook account only. It is impossible to use Tinder without linking it to Facebook. Change the privacy setting and you will be at a lower risk to give out any information to your Facebook contacts.
Be it Facebook, be it Twitter or be it Tinder, all the social accounts will store your information. Try not sharing too much personal information on these sites or apps.